Thursday 5 May 2011

Audiance Feed Back

I have mentioned throughout my blog the opinions of my target audience but have not fully explained the process I ran to gain this feedback. There were two main stages to my audience feedback, that during the production and post-production stages of the coursework and once the coursework had been completed. Though it is important that I specify what I mean by the term 'target audience' which I shall use throughout this post and I have already used throughout this blog as a whole. The target audience is who the actual film this advertising package is aimed at, and therefore all three tasks must appeal to. The target audience I identified for my film, a horror with a mature theme, were of the age over 15, as that is the age rating the film would most likely achieve after the post-production stages. I also determined they would be primarily male, as in general darker hororr films tend to appeal to the male audience more than the female, though this is a very narrow split and a broad statement to make. Further more they would be attracted to the possible tension and darkness of the production, so tried to portray this in the advertising package I produced. This brief overview of the target audience I aimed my coursework towards applies to all three tasks, however the the front cover of the film magazine had a slightly bigger target audience. Though I determined they would have the same target audience as it is the same film, it is more specific to film enthusiast's who are interested in 'spoilers' and further news, interviews and details about a film prior to its release

Audience its really important factor in the movie and its really important what they think about your movie. I have selected 10 people and showed them my poster, magazine and my movie and asked them to write down what they think about the those 3 products. By doing this i will see what quality my products are and generally what people think about my movie which is really important. Another thing is that this is random audience and i don't know what kind of movies they like and what they will say which will be quite useful for me.

I have asked 3 of my friends what they think of my movie poster and magazine they have given me some feed back. This feedback could be a step forward if we wanted to change some scenes around.

Alex Chung




Alex Chung is happy with the poster and the colours one thing he doesn't like its the colours which i Will have to disagree with as i think the colours suit the movie and the theme of the movie perfectly. The lighting must be be fine because that's the perfect connotation of the horror movie. Also he liked the scene where the girl is getting beaten up with the bat but on the other hand he said there was some problems with the zooming which i will have t disagree with again as i perfectly got the zooming parts how i wanted them. Over all I'm pleased with what Alex said about the movie trailer and I'm happy with the tips he gave me to improve my video.

Iwan Wu



Iwan Wu is happy with the magazine cover as he thinks its exceptional and he sounds really pleased about it becouse i think magazine cover is one of mine strongest products. He aslo mentioned that the cover is the one of the best ones he's seen so far. Iwan does not like the movie trailor much and he saying that there is some dark scenes. I would say yes they are dark buti wanted to make them dark becouse its a horror movie and it needs to be as scary as possiable. He also talks about th actor and how u dont see him, this is becouse i wanted to make him not to be seen much, the whole point is for him not to bee seen much becouse people should not know that he exists.Colour was not faided! Over all i was happy with Iwans comments although there was some negative ones.

Marco Megrelli



Marco liked the combination of the titles how i kept the titls the same everywhere. Thats wht ive been trying to do through out the whole project, keep things the same and unique. Conventions i have made he is saying that they realy emphisise the horror movie which is good and exactly what ive been trying to do. Marco is also not happy with the trailer but hes saying that it still lets people know what the trailer is all about, which for me is exactly what i want. Overall im happy that Marco said that he likes the way i put the titles together and kept them te same which is really important for me.

I have also ask those three what they think of the title Jusice:

- High energy
- Horror
- Worrying
- Simple and Catchy
- Something will be brought to Justice

I have also asked them about thair reactions to the trailer:

- Scary
- Mystirious
- Fearless
- Disturbing
- Interesting but confusing

No comments:

Post a Comment