Thursday 5 May 2011

Creating a Movie

Crating a movie was not an easy task. I had to get around everyone who is suppose to be in the movie dress them and tell them what they have to do. When making my movie i have chosen to do it in the dark enviroment where you can see little and everything comes out of surprise. I have created the movie on the basis that everything its surpriseing and that people wont know what is going to happen.

Before i have started recording my movie i had to make some resarch and see what actuall real horror movie trailors are like. this concluded of looking at some trailers and taking notes on them. I had a look of the 3 movie trailors that i liked:

The Grudge II



I have chosen to look at this trailer becouse its really different and it concetrates on the little scary gild which keeps popping out everywhere. Thats the thing i wanted to do with my movie and show that my main character is everywhere and that hes killing people. Also the angles and the closeups i really liked i have used in my movie. Another thing that i really liked is that everyone is scared of that little girl and they are scared of her. Where in the other hand in my movie people actually dont know he exists.

Psycho



What i like about this trailer is that the actuall Psycho is not showen. the whole thing is really discrete and hidden. I tryed to make it look like the people dont know who the killer is just like in this tralier. Also i like the changes of camera angles and the way camera changes from part to part of the movie. Also the way that the scenes are not so short.

Saw 3



I was amazed with the Saw 3 trailor as it changes cameras so quickly and doesnt really let people know or see what is going on. This is what really attracted me to see this movie and i think other people as well. What i have realised is that they have not showed anything major to do with the actuall movie and the actuall movie is totaly about something different what they've shown in the trailor.

Now i will show my move and show what actually i have done with it:

JUSTICE



This is my movie that i have made. I have took out some parts and done them like they are on the other movie trailors. The start of the movie I zoom in into the main character, but i dont zoom straight away in him i zoom next to him and kind of find him. i made couple of scenes where i show the trees in the dark to make it look more scary also later on priest walks behind some girls to let the poeple know that hes after something. In the next bit he kills a girl and runs aways. This is to let people know that he wants to do something bad anad that people will not know what is going to find at the end of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment