Wednesday 4 May 2011

Tools and Equipment

It is really important that we use right equipment for recording and editing also right software for crating the poster and magazine cover. No matter what you create in media you are going to need good quality equipment, otherwise you not going to get a good quality product. To create a teaser trailer, poster and magazine front cover your going to need a few essential pieces of hardware.

Vidio Camera

This is a standard Panasonic Camera which can be used for recording anything.Simllar to the SLR camera for photos, you need an HD video camera in order to get high resolution clips that will give you a professional look. There is nothing worse than a film that blurry or out of focus.

Camera

Its important to use a good SLR camera otherwise you will not get high resolution photos. When it comes do editing your photos and combining more than one image together if your not using images at a high resolution they will become very blurred when you try to re size or manipulate them. This wold give your work a very unprofessional look. So its very important to use a good SLR camera to insure that you get those high resolution images.

Video Studio Pro X2


This is an editing software.This helped me put my movie together. Using this software i had the ability to cut scenes, put special effects, add text, put shadings, have diffrent colours in the bacground and lots of other things. I can say that using VSP i had a pretty hard expiriance as it was really hard and complicated to do some of the stuff. Sometimes i would have lost my work for no particular reason. But over all i think i have created a reasonable trailor and i would use VSP again

Adobe Photoshop CS5



Photoshop was the most usefull software when i was creating the poster and the magazine it gave me the options to manipulate with the pictures put shades in hve different types of options to crop out anything i want and put it in its right place with no trouble and major difficulties. It aslo helped me a lot with the magazine as i was able to move the text around really easy. I can say that PS allowed me to crate the cover and the magazine cover preety quick, simple and without much struggle.

YouTube


Youtube was a really important part of my resarch i have used youtube to look at other real trailors and conduct my one upon them. You tube made it possible for me to actually analyse other trailors, look at the camera shots look at the shadings, scene changing and voice overs. This made it possible for me to create my trailor to t best of my abilities.

Google



Google was an important part of my resarch as i used google to resarch different movies t see what is important to have in the movie trailor. Google made my job much easier becouse i could find anything i want on and it will shorted my timedoing something i dont know how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment